Joseph Beuys Schmerzraum Print Edition
The serigraph 'Schmerzraum' by Joseph Beuys is like fresh from the press and in very good state. The original graphic has a sheet size of 31.5 x 21.3 in and is handsigned and numbered. The offered copy has the number 101 from an edition of 180 copies.
'Hinter dem Knochen' is a part of 'SCHMERZRAUM' and refers to an art event by Beuys at a gallery in Dusseldorf in 1983, at which Beuys re-decorated the showroom by installing two differently big silver rings in its centre that symbolise life and death.
- Artist: Joseph Beuys
- Title: Schmerzraum
- Full Title: Hinter dem Knochen wird gezählt SCHMERZRAUM
- Originality: original
- Type: original graphic, limited edition print
- Technique: serigraph
- Paper: light cardboard
- Making: 1983
- Sheet size: 31.5 x 21.3 in
- State: freshly printed state
- Signature: handsigned under the motif on the right "Joseph Beuys"
- Numbering: numbered under the motif on the right
- Edition: limited edition of 180
- Offered number of the edition: 101/180
- Origin: fine art publishing partner
- Availability: sold
- Format: landscape format
- Era: contemporary art
- Framing: print is offered unframed, framing on request
- Shipping: flat in special packaging for art