Tony Cragg Drawing o.T. II Composition
The characteristic drawing by Tony Cragg is in very good state. The artwork has a sheet size of 11.7 x 16.5 in and is handsigned 'Tony Cragg' on the lower right. The artwork created with lead and vellum illustrates a composition of different patterns, shapes, and areas, partly extended by handwritten additions. The choice of the subject reminds of jars like amphoras, vases or jugs. The components seem to be floating or flying and moving. The artwork originates from an international auction house. Authenticity was confirmed by Tony Cragg towards the auction house. We are happy to be able to offer you this outstanding drawing by Tony Cragg.
- Artist: Tony Cragg
- Title: o.T. II Composition
- Originality: original
- Type: unique, work on paper, drawing
- Technique: pencil drawing
- Paper: Vellum paper
- Making: possibly in the 1990s
- Sheet size: 11.7 x 16.5 in
- State: in very good state
- Signature: on the bottom right with strong signature "Tony Cragg"
- Origin: international auction house
- Format: landscape format
- Presentation: figurative, abstract
- Nationality: British art
- Authenticity: written confirmation of the auction house saying that the artist confirmed the artwork
- Era: contemporary art
- Framing: artwork is offered unframed, framing on request
- Shipping: flat in special packaging for art
- This object checked by Art Loss Register.