Tony Cragg Drawing o.T. I Composition
The very beautiful and characteristic drawing with aquarelle by Tony Cragg is in very good state. The artwork on light cardboard has a sheet size of 11.7 x 16.5 in and is handsigned 'Tony Cragg' on the lower right with a strong ductus. The artwork created with lead and aquarelle originates from an international auction house that came into existence in the 90s. The artwork illustrates voluminous bodies that seem to be moving and rotating around their own axis with dynamic elegance. We are happy to be able to offer you Tony Cragg's exceptionally beautiful drawing, whose portrayal remind of his famous spine sculptures. Authenticity towards the auction house was confirmed by Tony Cragg.
- Artist: Tony Cragg
- Title: o.T. I Composition
- Originality: original
- Type: unique, work on paper, drawing
- Technique: pencil drawing and aquarelle
- Paper: light cardboard
- Making: possibly in the 1990s
- Sheet size: 11.7 x 16.5 in
- State: in very good state
- Signature: on the bottom right with strong signature "Tony Cragg"
- Origin: international auction house
- Format: landscape format
- Presentation: figurative, abstract
- Nationality: British art
- Authenticity: written confirmation of the auction house saying that the artist confirmed the artwork
- Era: contemporary art
- Framing: artwork is offered unframed, framing on request
- Shipping: flat in special packaging for art
- This object checked by Art Loss Register.