Thomas Ruff 3-D New York Bronx Photography Edition
Thomas Ruff's edition consisting of two parts called '3-D New York (Bronx) is in excellently good state. Both artworks have a sheet size of 19.7 x 15.7 in and are handsigned on the back as well as marked as H.C. copies. The actual edition consists of 60 copies numbered with Arabic numerals plus few H.C copies- Each artwork shows a slightly displaced aerial image of the New York Bronx.
- Artist: Thomas Ruff
- Title: 3-D New York (Bronx)
- Originality: original
- Type: original graphic, limited edition print
- Technique: granolithograph on rag paper
- Paper: Fabriano rag paper
- Making: 1998
- Sheet size: each 19.7 x 15.7 in
- State: freshly printed state
- Signature: both papers handsigned on the back
- Numbering: both papers noted as H.C. on the back
- Edition: limited edition of 60 + H.C.
- Offered number of the edition: H.C.
- Origin: fine art publishing partner
- Availability: only 1 print of the edition
- Format: portrait format
- Motif: New York, Bronx
- Art movement: photographic art
- Era: contemporary art
- Addition: Edition stamp of the Schellmann Edition on the back
- Framing: print is offered unframed, framing on request
- Shipping: flat in special packaging for art