Claudia Wieser is a contemporary German artist. Before studying at the Academy of Fine Arts in Munich taught by Axel Kasseböhmer and Markus Oehlen, the Berlin-based artist was trained as as blacksmith at Bergmeister Kunstschmiede.
- Born on: 1973
- Birthplace: Freilassing, Germany
- Nationality: German
- Studied at: Apprenticeship as blacksmith at Bergmeister Kunstschmiede, Academy of Fine Arts Munich
- Teachers: Markus Oehlen, Axel Kasseböhmer
- Similar artists: Josef Albers, Victor Vasarely
- Era: contemporary art
- Stylistic direction: abstract art, contemporary geometric abstraction
Claudia Wieser is an important representative of the current geometric abstraction. She creates drawings, sculptures, wall installations and tapestries that consist of geometric abstractions.