Jim Hodges is a contemporary installation artist based in New York. He is best known for his mixed media sculptures and collages. In his works he deals with themes such as fragility, temporality, love and death in a highly original and poetic vocabulary.
- Born: 16 October 1957
- Place of birth: Spokane, Washington, USA
- Nationality: American
- Studied at: Fort Wright College Washington, Pratt Institute New York
- Era: Contemporary art
- 03.01.20 - 05.01.20 22nd Annual Postcards From The Edge – Bortolami, New York City.
- 02.03.19 - 30.04.19 Jim Hodges: You – The Fabric Workshop and Museum, Philadelphia.
- 05.04.18 - 14.06.18 Paper/Print: American Hand Papermaking - International Print Center New York.
- 29.11.17 - 03.02.18 JIM HODGES - Galleria Massimo De Carlo, Milan °.
- 18.05.17 - 28.08.17 Infinite Garden. From Giverny to Amazonia - Centre Pompidou-Metz.
- Jim Hodges. Drawings. Baldwin Gallery (Publ.), Aspen 2012.
- Jim Hodges. 1991, 1992, CRG Gallery (Publ.), New York City 2007.
- Hamburg - REINKINGPROJEKTE Hamburg
- New York City - Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- New York - Dieu Donné Papermill
- San Francisco - SFMOMA San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Miami - De La Cruz Collection Contemporary Art Space
- Chicago - MCA Museum of Contemporary Art
- Kansas City - The Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, Kansas City
- Jim Hodges Kunstaspekte Exhibition and collection overview.