Table of contents
Frank Moore was a US artist and activist who turned to painting in the 1980s. After his HIV diagnosis in 1985, Moore's work increasingly addressed issues such as AIDS, environmental degradation, bioethics, homosexuality, and the healthcare system.
- Born: June 22, 1953
- Place of birth: New York City, USA
- Died on: April 21, 2002
- Nationality: American
- Era: Contemporary art
- 14.09.2019 – 05.01.2020 Art after Stonewall, 1969-1989 - Frost Art Museum, Miami.
- 30.11.2019 – 06.02.2020 From the Collection – noWHhere – Stedelijk Museum voor Actuele Kunst, Ghent.
- 24.01.2019 – 19.05.2019 Dirty Protest: Selections from the Hammer Contemporary Collection – Hammer Museum, Los Angeles.
- 15.01.15 - 21.02.18 SIGNS/WORDS - Sperone Westwater, New York City.
- 13.02.13 - 26.05.13 NYC 1993: Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star - New Museum, New York City.
- New York - Sperone Westwater
- Frank Moore Kunstaspekte Exhibition overview.